TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP
- All memberships are on a month-to-month or quarterly basis until cancelled by either The Underground Trader or the member.
- Pro-rating and refunds are not available once billing has begun.
- Cancellation requests are to be called in as instructed on our cancellation page and are not official until the member receives a confirmation from The Underground Trader. Email requests for membership cancellation are not accepted
- Cancellations are not effective until the end of the month they are received in. You must cancel and receive our confirmation no later than 12pm EST 7 days before the end of the month.
- Note: Jae may take a vacation sometime in his life, if this happens, members will be given as much notice as possible.
- Credit cards must be issued to the party using them. If you wish to use a credit card issued to someone else, The Underground Trader must have a written consent on file signed and notarized by the card holder.
- Members whose credit cards that are declined or rejected for any reason will receive e-mail notification of that fact. Members will be given three (3) days from the date of notification to supply a working credit card and/or remit payment by cashier’s check or money order. Failure to do so will result in your account being closed.
- If your membership is being billed at a special or introductory rate and you cancel and subsequently desire to join again, you will be billed at the current rate and not the special or introductory rate you had prior to cancellation. Charges will appear on your credit card statement as "Power Uptik Productions."
- No promotion of other chat rooms, abusive behavior to other members or staff or falsely hyping stocks will be tolerated. PowerUptik has the right to refuse and/or terminate membership at any time if this conduct is deliberately evident.
- Members may not promote or solicit customers for other chat rooms or competing services at any time.
- Members MUST respect the rights of other members and professional behavior and language is required at all times.
- PowerUptick Productions has the right to refuse or terminate membership at any time at its own discretion.
LEGAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
This website UndergroundTrader.com is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. PowerUptik Productions LLC makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, PowerUptik Productions LLC does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- The company and its employees or representatives have investments in the stocks presented on this website.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
PowerUptik Productions LLC will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if PowerUptik Productions LLC has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit PowerUptik Productions LLC liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by PowerUptik Productions LLC negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of PowerUptik Productions LLC; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for PowerUptik Productions LLC to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
[You accept that, as a limited liability entity, PowerUptik Productions LLC has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally againstPowerUptik Productions LLC officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect PowerUptik Productions LLC's officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as PowerUptik Productions LLC.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You must retain the "Credit" section in this document. If you wish to use the document without the "Credit" section (e.g. to project a more professional image) then you can get a license to do so here: http://www.contractology.com/precedents/freenetlaw-license-website-disclaimer.html
It is an infringement of our copyright to use the document without the "Credit" section and without paying the license fee.